We carry out all forms of marine servicing and repairs at our Exeter Workshop or at a Marina of your choice (with permission).
Major service –
- Oil and oil filter change
- Fuel filter change
- Air filter change or flame arrestor clean
- Change spark or heater plugs as required
- Check for leaks, condition of the water pump or intake impellor if required
- Check the general operation of the power unit
- Check oil level on the drive unit and change oil if required
Vessel Check –
Normally carried out with an engine service or can be done alone. This option includes:
- Check antifoul where visible
- Check anodes where visible
- Check lighting, horn, electrical fuses and condition of the electrical system
- Check hull condition, security of fixings and hardware
- Lubricate and marine grease where required
We will recommend what work needs to be carried out and if possible will carry out work immediately or you can arrange a more suitable time for us to re-visit.
We have extensive test equipment, we can check compression, cylinder leakage, engine performance and overall speed.
We have fogging oil for winter storage, we can also flush the water system with a preservative, seal any inlets ETC for improved protection.
Please call 01392 363247 for more information on any of these services.