Here at Servo Engineering we offer a fully fitted workshop where our technicians can carry out any electrical repairs your vehicle requires. We are fortunate to have two level 3 electrical engineers in our team. With there diverse background they are able to deal with the most complicated of problems. A majority of our staff have had extensive training on electrical systems and have travelled round the world for our industrial division.
Some specialist tooling we have in house:
- OEM level diagnostic equipment
- OEM support
- Advanced multimeters and test equipment
- Alientech vehicle remapping equipment
- Variety of adaptors including trailer socket test plugs
The tooling above allows us to carry out a diverse amount of electrical repairs. Such as the following.
- ECU exchange
- Key programing
- DPF regeneration
- Throttle flap adaption
- Automatic gearbox calibration
- Wiring faults
- ECU diagnostics and repair